Sorry I got a little MIA with the last couple weeks

Обсуждаем проекты инвестиций

Sorry I got a little MIA with the last couple weeks

Сообщение zhangzk » Сб июн 15, 2019 8:16 am

Once free agency and the combine arrived Youth Casey Hayward Jerseys , I got pretty wrapped-up in that like everybody else, so forgive me.This past..."Hey all. Sorry I got a little MIA with the last couple weeks of AAF updates. Once free agency and the combine arrived, I got pretty wrapped-up in that like everybody else, so forgive me.This past weekend was a wild one as the Arizona Hotshots knocked off the remaining unbeaten squad, the Orlando Apollos Casey Hayward Jerseys Stitched , 22-17.The Birmingham Iron squeaked out a close victory over the San Diego Fleet, 32-29, and the San Antonio Commanders won a very lop-sided game against the Atlanta Legends, 37-6.Below are the former Chargers who made their presence felt during the most-recent slate of AAF matches.DT Tenny Palepoi - Salt Lake City Stallions3 total tackles, 2 sacks Youth Brandon Mebane Jerseys , 3 quarterbacks hitsCB Steve Williams - Salt Lake City Stallions3 total tackles, 1 tackle-for-lossRB Kenneth Farrow II - San Antonio Commanders9 carries for 35 rushings yards and a touchdown2 catches for 1 yardK Nick Rose - San Antonio Commanders1/1 field goals, long of 23 yardsQB Mike Bercovici - San Diego Fleet17-34 passes for 311 yards, 3 touchdowns, 2 interceptionsRB Terrell Watson - San Diego Fleet8 carries for 38 rushing yards and a touchdown2 catches for 17 receiving yards and a touchdownWR Nelson Spruce - San Diego Fleet3 catches for 23 receiving yardsTE Ben Johnson - San Diego Fleet3 catches for 9 receiving yards and a touchdownK Nick Novak - Birmingham Iron2 of 3 field goals Brandon Mebane Jerseys Stitched , long of 44 yards Linebacker Thomas Davis is going to be wearing a new uniform for the first time since the Panthers drafted him in the first round of the 2005 draft.Davis signed with the Chargers last week and said on NFL Network that the end of his long run in Carolina was emotional. Davis said he’ll miss playing with Luke Kuechly more than anything else and that the two linebackers were almost in tears when Davis got the news that the Panthers would not pursue a new deal.The eyes are dry again and Davis is now thinking about what he can bring to the table in Los Angeles. Experience is at the top of the list and the soon-to-be 36-year-old said he welcomes the chance to play a mentor role.“When you look at this roster and the guys they have on this team and how well they play together, I just feel like I can come in and be an added piece, offer some veteran wisdom, veteran leadership and just really try to get these guys over the hump so I’m looking forward to being a part of this locker room,” Davis said.Among the nuggets of wisdom Davis hopes to pass out are ones about fighting through injury after three torn ACLs. He pointed to Denzel Perryman Youth Drew Kaser Jerseys , who has missed 16 games over the last two years, as someone who might be able to benefit from that experience and the Chargers would certainly be happy if Davis can help keep Perryman on the field in the future.
zhangzk
Президент
Президент

Вернуться в Проекты